Thursday 29 April 2010

getting a new angle on things


So the good news and bad news. The good news is that everyone was incredibly helpful, I have moved into my new place and it is big - the bed alone is the size of a small country - also everything very shiny and colourful. The bad news is that the old tenant is still moving her stuff out, quite haphazardly, as I write. Oh, and city traffic is completely paralysed by rehearsals for Victory Day (this happens next Sunday involving many tanks and dignitaries) so we have sat for a very long time in a taxi.

As you can see, a much plainer view - although I could spit on the Garage Centre of Contemporary Culture from here (if I wanted to, which I don't.)

Also not sure if the very large pink flurry bunny in the lounge, which has a strange look in its eyes, counts as good news or bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment